Fly Tying
mouse6196

Support our troops SWAP

Flies are done and will be shipped out on Monday

Hope you like em'

Thanks for settin up the swap

Received flies today form SKOLI. Beautiful Streamers. Blue Bomb Bunny. This fly is the answer to my search for a "beefier" steelhead streamer. Great work Skoli...these will be killers.

Deadline is quickly approaching. Let me know if anyone is having troubles meeting it, otherwise I look forward to seeing the flies. We have some amazing flies in this swap so far.

Still waiting for 5 people...let me know if there is a problem with meeting the deadline, I can always extend it a little bit. Please let me know so others aren't waiting too long for their flies.

Thanks all.

Fly's in the mail this morning, I hope your buddy enjoys the extras.

They are "Yellow tailed, black nose dace" I was going to tie them with blue thread,but it didn't arrive yet so I had to get them tied up and sent out with black heads.

Thanks for the swap

MDNTN

Looking forward to seeing them...sounds like nice flies. Thanks

I'm also throwing in some extras for everyone...just because....LOL :headbang:

Unfortunately 3 participants have not responded. I will give them 2 more days then I guess I'll have to count them as "Not participating." it's unfortunate for all but I'll cover the ones that don't keep up to their deal.

I'll make sure this swap is successful. I'm going to wait another week until some flies arrive from 2 people. Once they arrive, I'll have all the flies sent off. Thanks again to all those who participated. I think you're going to love the flies in this swap.

My flies just got mailed today. You should have them by Tuesday at the latest, i figure. I threw in an extra bugger for your friend and a few others I had tied recently. I hope everyone enjoys the flies. The bugger is a huge fish slayer down here in PA!! I'm sorry to hear about the no-shows. It's been a great swap with an excellent theme!

Just waiting to receive the last few flies then they'll be out to you all. Thanks to those that responded and don't worrry about being alittle late. It happens. Looks like only two have not responded but I made up for them...

Thanks for your patience all... :headbang:

No need to make up for the tiers that did not fulfill their obligation, it's unfortunate but not up to you to cover them. You and your fishing friend can keep any 'spares' of mine.

Thanks for hosting B)

I agree with Hounddog. Give the spares to your friend. It's not up to you to make up for those that did not participate.

Thanks ...

I received flies from MDNTN yesterday. Very nicely tied Black Nose Dace. These are very nice flies.

Received flies from Cjforsyt today. Those are really nice buggers. Thanks for the extras, you are very generous.