Fly Tying
mouse6196

Support our troops SWAP

Im in

sorry for the previous quote reply a little new at this

I'll be doing a streamer could be yellow and red or white

good for steelhead

I'm in.

I tried to reply earlier but it did not post I guess.

I will tie the White Weeny.

I have been told that this is a real bass catcher in Pennsyvania when tied in chartrues, but other colors are effective too.

And I will happily throw in a few extra flies for your buddy.

Karl

I agree.........I agree :headbang:

In Pennsylvania, the Green Weenie will catch almost any fish that swims!!!!!!

Address is:

John Peppler

31 Swift Cr.

Guelph Ontario

Canada

N1E 7J3

I've had a few questions for shipping. Keep in mind that the easiest adn cheapest way to ship is to place the flies between two pieces of cardboard (sandwiched) and then placed in a regular letter envelope.

Keep in mind that I can ship most flies to anywhere in the US for about $2 USD. Aslong as the box isn't too big. If your fly box or package is large, then it may be about $3. International Reply Coupns also work...there's apost at the top about them.

Thanks all. I look forward to the flies I have heard about...

Will be shipped in the morning............

few extras for the swapmeister and or his military buddy........

I bet your friend can't wait to get home...........my brother is scheduled to return from Iraq in March..........I just shipped him out a care package.............those fellas over there love all the homestyle goodies........

Recieved flies yesterday from IBRB - Those are the nicest Copper John's I've seen and the wire wrapping is perfection. You guys are going to love these. These will work great for our early season Brown trout. Thanks for the extras.

Recieved flies from Stewynofly today. Great flies. The Weeny flie is deadly up here in Canada and you've inspired me to tie a bunch of them in many colours. Thanks for the extras also. You are very generous and a great tier. I'm off tomorrow to buy a new fly box for my buddy so I can fit all these flies in it for him. He's going to flip as his last message about fishing was saying how he needs to borrow or buy flies this spring becasue he hasn't been able to tie for over 8 months. I can't wait until he sees this surprise.

GREAT FLIES STEWYNOFLY...THANKS AGAIN.

Received flies today from 2bonthewater - very nice little flies. These will be deadly in a small favorite stream I we frequent. Thanks for the extras. You are a very generous person and I know they will be loved by a great friend. Some of those flies will be deadly on our Steelhead up here.

Received flies today from 2bonthewater - very nice little flies. These will be deadly in a small favorite stream I we frequent. Thanks for the extras. You are a very generous person and I know they will be loved by a great friend. Some of those flies will be deadly on our Steelhead up here.

Mouse........I hope you and your friend catch many fish..........and I truly hope your buddy gets plenty of leave time to put some normalcy back into his life............my brother is over there............and I can't wait for him to get back safe and sound.........then he can do his band thing......play with his family........get life back to normal...........I think he will be getting 3 months leave when he returns..........

again............hope your friend likes the flies............and I am sure he will be fishing quite a bit when he gets back......I'd like to see that backflip!!!!

good luck

He gets three months leave, then he is retiring with full service Next September...unless he re-signs. Thanks again.