Fly Tying

Michigan's Midest Fly Expo

I have been speaking with the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo's coordinator and he has agreed to give some tables for FTF members to tie at. So I'm looking for any Michigan members or anybody interested in coming to the show. From what he said he may be able to get us as much as 20' of table space for tiers to we should have room for plenty. I would need a rough number of people that will be there so if you are interested please reply so I can let him know how much space we are going to need.

I'm really excited about this and this should be a great event for a big FTF get together since there are so many members in the area. :headbang:

Here is more information about the show, dates, etc: http://www.mffc.org/midwest_fly_fishing_expo/

I can tie all day Saturday if it does not snow and the table is across from the blonde last year selling shirts :whistle:

Friday night hotel party?

Brent.

If John is going Im out! That dude stinks like garbage! Just Kidding! John Ill drive......

I can tie for probably half a day on Saturday, It would be great to see everyone again, count me in if there is space, Eric

I would like to volunteer to tie, but since I suck at tying in front of people, I would still like to come and watch. If that is OK? :rolleyes:

I will be there both days again this year, so I will see you all there.

Will, if you are hosting the night before party, I will bring the chips. :D

Paul, I will see you there.

And I will get to see the tiers from mason show tying at the macomb show.

BFR