Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
j74snook

baitfish swap

Got some flies from saltydog yesterday. This is turnin out to be a great swap. Thanks for extras salty.

got two more great ties today in mail from mickey99 and rich mc. You all are really gonna love this package when they arrive.

Guest rich mc

got my package saturday and couldnt wait to open it. i was at the illinois smallmouth alliance fundraiser and opened it when i got home .very nice collection of flies thanks rich

OOps wrong swap. i got the sub surface swap flies i need some sleep! rich

got my package saturday and couldnt wait to open it. i was at the illinois smallmouth alliance fundraiser and opened it when i got home .very nice collection of flies thanks rich

OOps wrong swap. i got the sub surface swap flies i need some sleep! rich

Glad you got them. Now I have another set for myself lol :j_k:

Fly's are done and will go out in the mail first thing in the morning. j74snook thanks for hosting.

mdntn

Got another excellent set of flies today from jcarufel. A few more sets and I can get them out to yall. Thanks j74snook

I hope mine get there any day now...I always worry when sending :wallbash:

mouse, I have been lookin for them but no sign of them. I'm sure that my backwoods postal service wouldnt loose them. :unsure:

OK it was like Xmas again today. Got 3 sets of fantastic live baits without the water from mouse, fcflyguy and mdntn. Thanks for the extras guys. Mouse thanks for the tube flies. Those got me wanting to buy the setup to make some myself. Today is the due date and I have not heard from airdale?? I did pm him tonight and if I dont hear from him by tomorrow I will ship out on wed. and swap the extra fly with another in the swap so you will get two from a tyer unless you want your own back. let me know.