Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Student4evr

Break out those long leaders...It's chronomid time!!!&

I received a set from Justin Davis today Good ties! And thanks for the other patterns.

professori I appreciate the extra effort. We should try to get together this summer up there. We will be at Roche in mid June for about 10 days.

Frank

Just wanted to let you know that my flies left Pa. this morning..April 7th.. and are now headed your way.. Please let me know when you receive them...

professori:

Guess the second is the charm. Your bugs are here. Thank you for the extra and extra-ordinary effort. May be your first set will get here in time. Either way, I figure at some pint I will owe you a beer!!

Thanks

Frank

Great! I put them in the mail, and then realized I did't send them express, so I was worried they would take a couple of weeks anyway. Nice to know that some times the idiots manning our borders get it right! Yeah, I don't mind the idea of exchanging a few pints with you at all Fred. Maybe we can meet up at Roche later.

Just to bring you all up to date I received the last batch today. :thumbup: :cheers: :thumbup: Everyone did a great job! I was so inspired I retied mine! I came up with a new recipe that re3ally slimmed down the body.

I will get these sorted and in the mail by Monday. I will be posting Pics as well.

Thanks again for Joining.

Frank aka Student4evr.

Glad they made it, sorry I held you guys up by a couple of days. (Darn steelhead)

I got my package today and I must say that all of these flies are perfect, this is the highest quality flies I have ever gotten in a swap. Nice job by all.

I got my package today and I must say that all of these flies are perfect, this is the highest quality flies I have ever gotten in a swap. Nice job by all.

Midges arrived here in Reno today. 47b20s0.gif

I have to agree with Saltydog; These are really super ties!! confetti.gif

I luv you guys!!grouphug.gif

Student4evr, you are my hero!! 4chsmu1.gif