Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Start your own blog @ Hatches

Rob,

Right now, the only place I know of where you can see what's happening on several of the Hatches hosted blogs is here-

http://hatchesmagazine.com/blogs/

This is where post intros from featured blogs will be aggregated. I don't know of a place that "lists" all of the blogs yet, but I'm sure it will happen somewhere down the line.

Smalliehunter is out of town right now, I'm sure he'll help out with the error when he gets back.

Also, since you're new to blogging and wordpress, you might want to check this page out

Wordpress Lessons

Wordpress also has support forums that are very helpful when you can't figure something out.

I'm five days away from my next surgery, so I'm not sure if I should sign up now or wait. I do have a question. Would it be possible for me to store graphics or video clips on an online storage site, like Photobucket, and link to them, so other members could freely download them to use in their own fly tying video tutorials for HatchesTV? Or is there a better way to do it. I recently bought software that enables me to create animated flash banners for websites or blogs. I can also do standard avi's and wmv's. After my surgery, I don't know how long it will be before I can work at the computer.

Thanks for the new feature Will. You have done a fantastic job with this site.

OK, I am having troubles creating new pages. Whenever I create a new page, there is no option to let me post in it. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I missed?

I have started creating my blog,made two pages and when it says visit site I click on it and my name is there and the hand is there to click to open it,when i click nothing happens,just the title page????????????????????? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Must be a problem with the theme you choose. I switched it and it seems to be working fine. Try a different theme. You would be better off making new posts, not pages. Pages are for stuff like your bio and posts are what you would actually write new stories into.

how do make a link for your blog,so u can post a link to your blog in a post??????????????

Honestly, I have no idea what you are asking. Send me a PM and explain what you are trying to do and I will help the best I can.