Fly Tying
Silver Bullets

><> Canadian Fly Swap <><

hey silver I forgot to toe tag my lady bugs sorry also i thru in some extra's that i did not like so spread the good ones around and keep the extra's i did not like i have a few myself that ended up in my box again sorry about the toe tags James wallbash.gif

So far I have

Jacob Farwell

Ken Paterson

James Horowitz

and I got one in a envalope? I think there yours B.C. TroutHunter? cant make out your address bud if it is yours? the package cam in all ripped up and it was in a little plastic bag that i'm guessing the people at the mail put it in?

so if its yours can you PM me eith your return address ?

TightLines would u like to join???? if so tell me and get your flys in as soon as posible!!!

Have'nt seen much activity from this thread for awhile.. just wondering how things are lookin everyone.. dunno.gif

the flys look awesome, yea i have been very busy, i'm getting ready for deer season, and then i had to work yesterday and today i went to a 3d archery shoot, and tomorrow i'm doing the same thing, i am waiting on tightlines flys to arrive, withc should be here very soon!

Yea, sorry they are late. I think I mailed them out on the 25th (monday Im sure), so they should be there soon (damn no mail service on the weekend).

Silver, just wondering if you had any trouble sending the flys i sent out... this is the first time i have sent small parcells.. just wanna make sure i didnt make your first swap a pain, anyways let me know.. wink.gif