Fly Tying

Critique my slideshow please

Looks good Jim. Very first pic in the slideshow has a bit of a odd line through the middle of the pic on my screen, but besides that everything looks great and works right it seems B) .

Steve

Can you say "FEATHERS?" ....lots o' feathers!!!! :hyst: Oh, nice slideshow....some really clear beautiful shots there Jim! :thumbsup:

Thanks evreyone, I'm trying to find one that I can host from my own site. So hopefully it will be faster and I can control it more than this one.

Thanks

Jim

Jim

Your slide show works fine on my browser. I could be wrong, but I think the birds you have labelled "chickadees" may actually be sparrows. (White-crowned sparrows?)

Jim

Your slide show works fine on my browser. I could be wrong, but I think the birds you have labelled "chickadees" may actually be sparrows. (White-crowned sparrows?)

Thanks rockworm, I corrected those names.

Jim

Worked fine for me too, and the only thing missing that is in my Utah back yard are the magpies :rolleyes: Cheers, Jeff.