Fly Tying
rich5665

Size 16 or Smaller Swap

I don't think I could get another set to you by Friday, :wallbash: it would take me a couple of days to whip up a new batch. Figures the first time I use regular mail because it fit through the slot. All air shipments from now on that can be tracked down. :ripped:

I don't think I could get another set to you by Friday, :wallbash: it would take me a couple of days to whip up a new batch. Figures the first time I use regular mail because it fit through the slot. All air shipments from now on that can be tracked down. :ripped:

Ian - I can wait a little longer if you want to try and get another set out.

In all fairness let the guys have there flies. I know what it's like to get that box and open it. Don't keep em waiting any longer.

In all fairness let the guys have there flies. I know what it's like to get that box and open it. Don't keep em waiting any longer.

Fair enough. I hold off till Friday in the hopes that the remaining two packages arrive. If they arrive after that date I'll send them back your way.

Anything? the realization that they may never show up has started to sink in and it sucks... :crying:

Anything? the realization that they may never show up has started to sink in and it sucks... :crying:

Nothing. Don't feel bad I just had a set of bream poppers vanish that I did for the Blue Gill Swap and they were sent between the states. Hopefully tomorrow your flies show. I'm an optimist.

No more flies were received. Sorry Ibian and Thistle, should they arrive I will send them back your way. What flies I have have been sorted and packaged, they will be going out on Monday.

As promised a picture of my Beadtail Caddis

post-19761-1248645624_thumb.jpg

That one is good looking.......love the bushyness of it........a trout is going to say........

MMMMMMM....juicy bug

The flies are on their way. Everyone will notice that they have received three of their own flies back. We had two packages get lost in the mail :( and one tyer drop out do to a heavy school exam schedule (An education should comes first). Should the two packages ever find their way out of the Postal Void I 'll send them back home. I want to thank everyone again for participating in this swap and hope everyone has a chance to participate in another.

Got my flies today and they all look excellent, I think mine could have looked a little better compared to the others. I just started tying again and its a relatively new style for me. Hope you guys like em.

I think mine could have looked a little better compared to the others.

I think they looked fine. We tend to be our own worse critics. I'll be honest, I felt my caddis could have come out better, but then that is my own opinion.

I always think my flies can be better - but they always catch fish which for me is my main driver in tying.

Well what did you guys think of the reverse parachute? There isnt a post either. It may make them harder to see but it may also help catching some wary trout.

Woo hoo! Got my flies in yesterday's mail. You guys rock! I'm heading up to the Lake Tahoe region in a little while and will have a chance to try 'em out. Thanks, all, and thanks rich5665 for hosting.

John