Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BrianMyers

Fly Tyers Dungeon Question

How long does it usually take to recieve an order from them? Still waiting on an order placed on 5/14 with no reply to the email I sent them. <_< I have placed a another order recently for more stuff while still waiting on the first.

He makes the product and gives great deals. Yup he can take a long time depending on his order load. :scooter: I know.. but he always comes through. Email him and ask for an update. He will kindly reply and explain what is happening at the moment. Products are worth the wait.

I have been there and you are right to question, especially now a days :pimp: but he has never failed me yet. Ask him for a time estimate.

He hasn't bitten yet. :hyst:

Hi All;

I've ordered from the Mad Scientist many times and my order normally takes ten days.

I just palced an order at lunch today, will let you know how I make out.

Horseshoes summed up FTD pretty well, sometimes it takes a while to get your order, sometimes communication takes a while but for the price, quality, and quantity, it's worth the wait.

Wayneb

I have to agree, you won't be disappointed. I've ordered from FTD several times in the past and always top quality products at a rock bottom price! As they say, ... " good things come to those that wait ... " :thumbsup:

I'm sure if you call or email him, he will get back to you.

Mike

I have ordered quite a bit from the mad scientist and have never been disappointed. On one order it was 8 weeks before I got my order, but that was because the USPS has a few dishonest employees who were stealing my order. MS sent the order 4 times and always kept me informed of what was going on. Normal turn around for an order to Nova Scotia is about 2 weeks...but he does keep extremely busy and it may take longer. You can't beat the values...

How long does it usually take to recieve an order from them? Still waiting on an order placed on 5/14 with no reply to the email I sent them. <_< I have placed a another order recently for more stuff while still waiting on the first.

I placed an order with him right around the same time and have not received mine yet either. I have ordered from him in the past and, as the others said, it is well worth the wait and you certainly can't beat the price or quality. Also, with the sale he had on Congo Hair he is probably really backed up now. If you email he will probably give you an update. He has always responded quickly to my emails and is always willing to help in whatever way he can.

Recieved my order from FTY yesterday!

BrianMeyers; did you recieve yours yet??

Wayne

Recieved my order from FTY yesterday!

BrianMeyers; did you recieve yours yet??

Wayne

Wayne - I got my first order about week ago. Love the stuff. Now waiting on the second order I had already placed while waiting on the first. This order is mostly dubbing. I need more money! :wallbash: Need a lot more of the congo hair ( too many color choices and then all the colors in the blends :bugeyes: :blink: ). I may lose my mind over all the choices. :baby: :hyst: :help: I also got a small order from Stockard for other things ( faster turnaround than expected). I forgot how much I loved to tie (much needed therapy - I can feel the gray hairs receeding ! :hyst: )!

Brian

Hi Brian;

At least with FTD you can get a LOT of stuff for minimal funds!

It always amazes me when I place a $25.00 order and a ton of stuff arrives.

You need to buy one of his Christmas boxes, you won't belive how much stuff comes in those!

Wayne

The only time I dealt with Fly Tyers Dungeen was last years "Christmas Package",I couldn't believe the amount of fly tying material he provided. Wouldn't hesitate again , this Christmas.

Pat Carroll