Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
AF_Tier

Streamer Swap

You guys are walkin the same sick path that Kelly Galloup does with the bluring of the sex/fly fishing thang. Were you fishin for Ho's and nookie with jimmy's and sex dungeons?

Sorry for the late update. Had a chem warfare exercise all week, and it's been nuts.

Still waiting on 3 sets of flies to make it, and then we'll be ready to go. Sorry these are going out a bit late, but for the 3 that are still tying, just let me know when you can get them in.

I'm taking a week of leave to go deer hunting back up in Oregon, so I won't be checking my mailbox, but hopefully there's a bin full of flies when I get back!

Thanks all for joining, and for your patience. I'm off to go fill a tag!

Frank

Hey guys, Will has to drop out due to moving. What I'll do is hold on to the extra flies you guys sent, and then when Will can get his in, I'll send the rest along. Sound good?

Waiting on 2 more submissions, and then I'll get these out.

Frank

As soon as Smallie's flies get here, I'll get them sent out.

Again, sorry about the huge delay. I still have one more that I was waiting on, but like Will, I'll send his batch once I get them. Hate to see this big of a delay.

Don't worry, your flies will be there soon!

Frank