Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
AF_Tier

Streamer Swap

Movin the due date back is cool with me. I don't ussually start chuckin streamers until the fall anyway. My reasoning is that the browns are fattening up for the fall spawn and the bows are fattening up for the long winter. Either way I am thinkin the larger fish are lookin for something good to eat and I always like to give the pigs what they want!

I'm in! My fly is original to me. It's extremely simple (only 5 diff materials including a conehead and lead wire) yet I have take many a crappie and bass on these things.

If the date is Sept. 21 then please put me down.. I am sure i can make that deadline...Thank you very much!!

I would like to join this one too. How about a Thunder Creek type of fly? (Always one of my favorite styles) I will see what bucktails look the best at the sporting goods shop tomorrow and pick my color scheme.

Dave

I want to reeeeeeaaaaaalllly bad. I just can't though. :crying: I'd have to rush

and couldn't do them justice. Maybe if you set the due date sometime in 2011???? :j_k:

Mike

Ok so if no one minds.......I'd like to change my fly to a Grisly (as in Grisly murder kind of grisly) Deciever.....if its ok with the swapmeister.

I can already tell this swap is going to ROCK!

Jan

Mkay... I'm starting to get nervous... I don't want my sub par work next to flies from the people in this swap!

Thanks for joining Rfinn!

I can already tell this swap is going to ROCK!

I hear you man! I know it's a little early for tossing streamers, but I have a feeling this swap will end up helping me nail those 5lb browns this fall.

And Titan, this is my first swap in nearly a year, so I don't think you have much to worry about!

Frank

I've gotten 5 tied up... I think I'm gunna call it a night.

Funny thing is, I just got done tying for a swap that had 20 participants so as of 10 minutes ago, I thought I had to tie up another 20 of these. :wallbash:

With the new due date, I can do this one. I haven't picked a pattern yet.