Fly Tying
graycoughlin

Hello to all

Hello, all. I'm writing from eastern Pennsylvania, where I fish for trout in the limestone streams around Alentown and freestoners within a two hour radius of Philadelphia and smallmouth bass on the Delaware.

Welcome to the forum make yourself at home and have fun.

Do you do any steelheading? i know we made a trip over there and you guys have some great streams comin out of erie for steel.

SD

smile.gif Welcome aboard! Don't believe everything ya hear from those Michigan guys...they're known to be full of bs.gif and closet Bass fisherman!

Seriously, You will find everyone here extremely helpful and non-judgemental! But we do like to cut up alittle too.

A.A.

Welcome aboard,

Lot's of great folks and all willing to share. We have a good time here, hope you do to.

Fatman

Welcome from southeast Tennessee! I have fished the upper Delaware for smallies near Port Jervis, NY. Believe it or not, I once caught about 25 smallies off a ledge and never moved my feet. This is a great site where you will gain a wealth of info for slinging the skinny rod. headbang.gif

Welcome to the site Graycoughlin, alot of good guys on the site and alot of good ideas.. cheers.gif look forward to seein you around..

Greetings from Pittsburgh !

Dont beleive everything you hear about Steeler fans.

You live in some great trout county.! I have fished a couple of the limestoners.

Different from my regular mountain streams.