Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Dubb J B

A humble thank you....

Hey all - Just wanted to quickly thank everyone for the advice, critique and warm welcomes I've received. I'm new here and I've thrown a few patterns into the mix. So far received a great amount of feedback, compliments and constructive criticism. All of which is welcome and exactly why I came to this forum. I've been tying and fly-fishing for a great many years but the knowledge that I have is dwarfed when compared to the very many talented folks here.

Humbly yours,

Will

I am also amazed again and again at the wealth of knowledge here and the kind folks willing to share it.

Fred

This is truly a great website, and there is a lot of talented tiers here. We should all be thankful that we have such a place to come learn, share, and foster advancement of this great pastime!

Will you are a great addition to the site and hope to see plenty more. This is truly one of the best sites I have ever been on fly fishing or not.

Agreed. The cross section of tyers here is amazing - from absolute newbies to world class tyers. And even more amazing is the fact that everyone is more than willing to help with tips and suggestions.