Fly Tying
c-denby

Anyone know where I can get some....???

I'm looking for a few medium sized Tragopan Pheasant feathers.. Preferably Breast feathers and maybe a couple eyes from the back of the bird..

Also would love to find an Indian Kingfisher skin or atleast a few nice bright blue body feathers useable for cheeks on a couple salmon patterns I have been working on.

I don't tie many salmon flies but have really wanted to get a nice kingfisher skin for sometime now and even though they are not that rare or expensive they always seem unavailable here from any of our local shops. And the teminick's Tragopan pheasant is also a hard find for me but I would only need a few assorted sized feathers to complete a couple salmon flies I have been working on for a birthday present.

Thanks everyone.. If anyone could help me out, please PM or email me at c-denby@hotmail DOT com

Chris

Unfortunately I dont use ebay because I had to get rid of my Paypal account after maxing my CC numerous time while having an addiction to buying antique lures.. :whistle:

Besides I have always been skeptical about buying on ebay after being ripped off a couple times with old lures. and buying Feathers would worry me even more about getting quality or getting the correct feathers.

Thanks for the idea though.

Chris

WOW.. what a website. Castle Arms has EVERYTHING and looks to be very high quality. HOWEVER, In order to ship to me in Ontario, Canada. It would be the price plus tax Plus $55 USD to ship out of the US... then I would pay duties on top of all that.. YIKES.. I better save up some money and make a big order.

He has some feathers there that I won't ever be able to tie with in my wildest dreams.. Well maybe when I win a few Million $$.. :P