Fly Tying
Steely-head

FRANCE? Oh god no

How in the hell did it get started that I was in that hole of a country??? Ralf good sir I was on study abroad in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Germany....rest assured I spent no time in France. I felt the need to register just to clarify that one. Plenty of you MS'ers know my thoughts on the french!

In any case, a good deal of you know who I am. I was not able to make it up to the outing this weekend because of lots of schoolwork and barwork (21 is great) that had to be taken care of, but it'll be great to see you fellas sometime soon. Good luck out there. Johnny give me a call I must not have the right cell for you.

France, Ireland, what's the difference? LOL dunno.gif

Sorry Art, got my geography screwed up. wallbash.gif Hope you had a good trip.

Welcome to the site laugh.gif

don't disgrace me and my fellow irishmen with that statement, now you got this irishmen pissed and you know what that means boxing.gif

steve

hey, and where do you think the best whiskeys in the world come from? i'm shocked and appauled.

anyways, good to see you 'round these parts Art. when i get back into town we'll head on out.

steve

Sorry Steve

Didn't mean to step on any toes unsure.gif Just poking fun at Art

I'll take an Irish whiskey over some of that french wine any day headbang.gif

naw, i wasn't pissed at all, just taken aback from comparing ireland to france! i'm all for making fun of art, LOL. just kiddin art.

steve

QUOTE (Shoe @ Sep 25 2004, 11:20 AM)
France, Ireland, what's the difference? LOL dunno.gif

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! bs.gif LOL! Don't get my Irish temper going! bugeyes.gif

Poking fun back at ya! boxing.gif

Irish whiskey=good coffee.

I was borne in the US. My father comes from the state of Maine. Hes an Acadian, so he speaks French. My mother is Canadian with French descendents. I speak french. My brother married a girl from Monico. To quote one of the best rock bands ever Lynyrd Skynyrd " The French man don't need you around any how".

Or the French would just say "Manger la Mard".

you sure you didnt mean mangez le merde.... anyways, speaking like that shouldn't be allowed i don't care what language you speak. we were poking fun and you overstepped bounds. we truly didn't mean to offend anyone, but then instead of stating an appropriate response you say eat shit (as best i can tell). i say good day to you.

steve

btw, i'm mostly polish, if i was wound so tight that i got upset about people poking fun at my nationality, I would be in jail by now. relax friend, we didn't mean any offense.

steve

Hey Art new number.... for ya. 269-420-4845

I meant to callyou and give it to ya..... sorry it took me so long to reply, i hadn't seen this thread.

Hey Art good to hear from ya!!!! Im sure I will see ya in a few months shivering on the river!!! smile.gif

Drinking age now eh! Uh Oh! You are in for a treat!!! wink.gif