Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Opening day In NJ

Come over the bridge and down into SE PA. We've been open for a couple of weeks and the streams are already empty!!1

Come over the bridge and down into SE PA. We've been open for a couple of weeks and the streams are already empty!!1

I was thinking about getting my PA license real soon...Since you guys don't have the powerbait, fat head minnow guys with a fly rod in that state..

Man, the way some people were fishing today, just makes me :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Yea i must agree!! I caught 2 nice brookies in the pohat creek earlier today! They gave a good fight.

We really should fish together sometime, I'm sure you could teach me a few tricks

Yea i must agree!! I caught 2 nice brookies in the pohat creek earlier today! They gave a good fight.

We really should fish together sometime, I'm sure you could teach me a few tricks

Glad you had a productive time out today. I'm thinking I'll try it tomorrow..If not, I'll go out Monday...

Scenes like that would literally make me give up fishing. Perhaps its the reason I am where I am and the reason I never got into salmon fishing in the north west. Hope it all clears out for ya.

Hey looks just like Roaring River and the main reason I hate fishing there. Insane!!

Take a hike and Im not being a smart @#$. I tried a new stream today and there were about seven powerbait and worm guys near the parking area. I walked less than a quarter mile upstream and fished continually going up from about 8 until 1 and didnt another angler. Fished the same double rig all the way upstream and got 9 stocked bows and one brown.

Take a hike and Im not being a smart @#$. I tried a new stream today and there were about seven powerbait and worm guys near the parking area. I walked less than a quarter mile upstream and fished continually going up from about 8 until 1 and didnt another angler. Fished the same double rig all the way upstream and got 9 stocked bows and one brown.

Wish I could..The only thing is,The parking lots for all the places I would take the hike are full with everyones car..