Fly Tying
CaddisCowboy

Close-up Fish Shots

This is my first post in the photography forum, because frankly, my photography skills suck! :wallbash: On a recent outing though, I lucked out and got a few really neat close-up shots of a few fish and I wanna show 'em off! So, I'll share them with you and I'd like to invite anyone else to join this thread with interesting close-up fish shots of their own. No "hero shots", just up-close-and-personal images of the beautiful gamefish that we all love to pursue.

~Evan

Check out the scar on this ol' brown's nose! Osprey...treble hook...who knows?

post-23124-1271827703_thumb.jpg

I thought this was a really cool shot of a released rainbow darting out of the shallows.

post-23124-1271827736_thumb.jpg

Beautiful photos, both of you. As far as I'm concerned, there's not a prettier fish on this green earth than a wild cutthroat trout.

Tybugs, is that photo color enhanced? The reds, oranges, and yellows are on fire! Really a neat image.

Not sure if this is close enough but I thought the colors on this one were real purty :wub:

ImportedPhotos00058.jpg

Smallie it does have some good color. Nice photo for sure!!

Cool idea for a thread. Here are a few I think are close enough, shot this month:

4509027023_2fef85d04f_o.jpg

4509027251_0382f814af_o.jpg

4509026961_ece34da352_o.jpg

Those are some awesome shots!! I love the Fin shot with all the bloodvessels. Way cool!

Here is one for the post :)

DSC_7995f3t1small.jpg

It's close up!

Caddiscowboy---The Cutt's in the fall coming out of Henrys Lake have lotsssss of color. However, I did bump the saturation a little to make it really shine.