Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2nd NO R.S.V.P. NEEDED SWAP

SWAP IS FULL !!!! ( SORRY, TRY NEXT YEAR)

Everyone is welcome. First twelve (12) with "in"

I want to thank 'riffleriversteelheadslayer' once again for the idea for this swap. :hyst: Hey Internationals (outside N.A.), if you are interested I'll move the date to accommodate.

It was a great swap last year and alot of fun.

IN

Flytyer14 - ADDY - Sent June 14 - ARR June 21 - mailed July 16- arr july 24

fishingbobnelson - ADDY - Sent June 14 - ARR June 24 -mailed july 16- arr july 22

Justyn - ADDY - Sent June 26 -ARR July 6 - mailed july 19 - arr july 26

riffleriversteelheadslayer -ADDY - Sent June 29 - ARR July 9 -mailed july 16- arr july 28

trez - ADDY -Sent June 15 - ARR June 25 -mailed july 16-arr

jburge - ADDY - Sent June 15 - ARR June 24 -mailed july 16 - arr july 26

Kirk Dietrich - ADDY - Sent June 19 - ARR July 5 -mailed july 16 - arr aug 1

c-denby - ADDY - Sent June 23 - ARR June 29 -mailed july 16

Cheri - ADDY - Sent June 25 - ARR July 13 -mailed july 16

BC_angler - ADDY -Sent June 21 - ARR June 24 -mailed july 16 -arr

gpd4 - ADDY - Sent June 11 - ARR July 2 -mailed july 16- arr aug 2

avril - ADDY - Sent June 23 - ARR July 9 -mailed july 16

ChuckingFluff - ADDY - Sent June 24 -?????????????=========================================================================

This is a swap where you take the flies that you don't use or have too many of and swap them. Maybe you are landlocked and you have a tuna fly. :dunno: Maybe you tied them or someone else did. Maybe they are store bought. Nothing wrong with that, someone made them. Lets shake up the flybox and see what comes out. You know...that box in the corner that has your extras, not up to par or no place to use fly. You can give the ones you have tied and have lying around waiting for someone.

I feel the due time can be short since they are already tied and you just have to spend time sorting through the tangled mess and figure out which ones to give a new home. Earlier they are in, the earlier you receive them.

a)The flies do not have to be the same, every fly can be different or whatever. I will randomly put them in everyones' boxes. I will try and insure you don't get similar flies back. (TRY)

B) I will need both your real name and your user name on your shipping container. This makes it easier for me to make sure things go where they are suppose to.

c)Tag on each fly with your name. Important since the flies may not be the same.

d)They must fall through my door slot no later than July 7th.

e) Self addressed envelope and postage. With a finished thickness no more than 3/4 inch or you have to send more than $2 or I'll keep the container and send something else.

f) U.S. and Internationals..you know what to do...the usual.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far...?execution=e2s1

If envelope (packet) height is under 3/4 inch, weight under 100g than the price is $2.00

If envelope (packet) height is under 3/4 inch, weight over 100g, under 200g, then price is $4.00

If envelope (packet) height is over 3/4 inch, up to massive weight, then price is $5.00

I'll bite the change difference. I hope this makes it easier.

If you like the sound of this swap, post an "I'm in"

hi Flytyer14, WELCOME, dust them off.

Poppers are fine. any fly. The amount will depend on the amount of swapsters. I am shooting for 12. :yahoo: dust them off and wait for the go signal.

fishingbobnelson Welcome back !!!!

Flytyer14- any 12 flies you have sitting collecting dust. Each one can be different or any combo you want.

Justyn- These flies you do not tie. please reread the info at the beginning to make sure you understand the type of swap this is. These flies are already tied and sitting around your place. This is a real easy swap.

Sorry for the misunderstanding... Im in...

I have some lying around that i tied and some that i bought and some that were givin to me.

Thanx

riffleriversteelheadslayer is hooked and reeled in. Welcome.

trez Welcome to the swap and when the swap is closed and I know how many flies I'll shoot out the addie. Hang in there for a bit.

OK people, this is the easiest swap of the year. Lets get this filled up. You know you want to!!!

Count me in. I have way too many bugs sitting around, plus it'll make my wife really happy :-)

John