Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2nd NO R.S.V.P. NEEDED SWAP

Got mine today they all look great. Hope to use some out in colorado in a week. cant wait thanks Horseshoes and everyone else. Hope to get some nice cutthroat out there.

Woohoo! I love going to the mailbox. Got a great set of flies today. Thanks to all, very nicely done, and a big thanks to Horseshoes for putting this on.

Cheers!

John

Got my flies yesterday! Good looking ties, these are so nice I can't imagine they are your rejects! Thanks for hosting horseshoes and for fixing a fine selection of trout flies that will be sure to slay the bluegill!!

Kirk

Well I have heard from 6 of the swappers that they received their flies. I hope everyone will receive them soon. :scooter:

Well I have heard from 6 of the swappers that they received their flies. I hope everyone will receive them soon. :scooter:

I got mine :yahoo: I meant to tell you when they showed up a few days ago, but it's been crazy at work AND at home recently! Thanks for hosting!

Just a few more to hear from.

They are probably busy trying to get some fishing in, so.some evening after stomping the dust off your shoes just type in " I got 'em."

I want to thank all of you for participating in this swap and hope the mix of flies were good to you.

Till next time.