Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyderaght

sally hansen-extreme wear

bought some nice colours for some poppers on the pre shaped foam ones. works real well and shows well on the water. holds doll eyes well too.

marc

good deal! We should be careful how we talk about Sally H's, If they knew we used it, they'd charge $7 a bottle. $8.50 for a bottle with a carbon fiber cap...

good deal! We should be careful how we talk about Sally H's, If they knew we used it, they'd charge $7 a bottle. $8.50 for a bottle with a carbon fiber cap...

AHHH, The sound of sarcasm in the morning!! :) I love it! :P hahaha

I've never used Sally Hansens Hard as nails until yesterday. Went to walmart and the stuff was 2 dollars for a nice size bottle and it even comes with a applicator brush. The stuff is amazing. Glad I got 2 of em.

hmmm I'm gunna need to buy mine from Wally Mart from now on.. I've been paying $6.99 for the standard jar of it from my local drug store..

It's great stuff and it's what I use to build my heads on all my flies. Unless I want a coloured head. The only other cement in my tying arsenal is Locktite Super Glue Gel Control, It comes in the handy container that you can squeeze out the smallest drop of gel and apply it perfectly.

Cheers,

Chris

hmmm I'm gunna need to buy mine from Wally Mart from now on.. I've been paying $6.99 for the standard jar of it from my local drug store..

:blink: :shocking: :shocking:

yep, gotta pay for that socialized medicine I guess.

Cut about 3/4 of the bristles off the applicator brush. Works much better that way.

I think the last bottle I bought was $2, at Target.