Fly Tying
Flies & Photos

Dahlberg Diver SWAP

hay dave. I tyed one last nite , and fished it. not too bad.dont know what ill do for the swap yet, but it probubly be green with a weed guard. And i got to get cracken. HAPPY FISH'IN GERRY

We filled up! Flies due Aug 24th. Have fun, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you send. Let me know when you need an addy. -Dave

hay FP, flys done , i need address please. gerry

We filled up! Flies due Aug 24th. Have fun, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you send. Let me know when you need an addy. -Dave

hay dave, I hope everthing is ok. we need to hear from you, to finish the swap. gerry :dunno:

hay FP, flys done , i need address please. gerry

hay dave, I hope everthing is ok. we need to hear from you, to finish the swap. gerry :dunno:

Hi guys,

I sent eveyone a PM with my address. I apologize for seeming to be absent. I expected to get email updates and then things got really crazy here at home with our dog and selling a car. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll get everything in the mail once I receive them all. If you read this and didn't get a PM email me directly. [email protected]

flys are on thereway. thanknyou dave. cant wait to get and fish all those divers. iknow they will be great. happy fishing. gerry

Well guys, I have had several personal problems on the home front and just have not gotten these done. I want to appologize to all, this is the first swap that I have not been able to deliver on and hope it to be the last but for now, there is no way I can make good. I could use your prayers and again, I'm sorry to have failed you all in this way. In the scheme of life this is a small failure but I don't like it just the same.....

Trez

Good evening Swappers,

Trez, my family's prayers will be with you.

I wanted to update everyone that we had a couple more swappers that need some extra time. Let me know when your flies are in the mail and I'll post images of the flies as I get them. We had one member that had to drop out. As soon as all flies are in I will mail them.

Be well all.

-Dave

:headbang: