Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
btrout

Some tubes

Photo203.jpg

Photo200.jpg

Great looking tubes, heres a couple i've been experimenting with..been alot of fun

A few Steelhead tubes that worked on the Skeena this summer.

these look great, nice work :headbang: How was the Skeena?

A few Steelhead tubes that worked on the Skeena this summer.

these look great, nice work :headbang: How was the Skeena?

Enjoyed the trip immensely, found the Skeena intimidating had more success on it's tribs. Hooked my first Steelhead on a dry skater, made my bucket list, four guys hooked 10 fish will be going next year for sure. The first time is always a learning experience.

Photo203.jpg

Photo200.jpg

Great looking tubes, heres a couple i've been experimenting with..been alot of fun

Nice looking flies, they should create some attention.

I sure hope so , I've tied enough of them! I would actually like some people to field test some colors for me, no cost just want feedback....anyone interested?

I sure hope so , I've tied enough of them! I would actually like some people to field test some colors for me, no cost just want feedback....anyone interested?

I would be interested in giving them a try but I dont get to fish for steelhead that often. I usually go once a year but have not been able to go this year yet and doubt I will. I could try them on the smallies and LMB if you like though.

Mike P.

Absolutely, my intentions for these flies is to have no limits, originally I devised these to be trolled from a boat, since the nearest stream is a little to far to make a day trip to. I will send a fly with a wiggle cone (as pictured)....this will make the action a little more intense.....bass would make a great field test......wonder how they would do on a snook or a tarpon