Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Fishable Favorites Swap

Received a very nice set of Olive Hairs Ear Nymphs .

Geozip you are #3 , Later today I will Show a pic of all the special gifts in one PILE, (don't want to take away too much of the surprise). I have to wrap, marinate and hide hookie things before I can post the pic. So I'll Tell you now before I forget.

Merry Christmas to you and yours everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have nine popper bodies painted and sealed with the other three now completely preped and awaiting paint. If I can I will post some photos later.

fishingbobnelson there are a lot of weather fronts in between our doors. Don't worry yet. I'll post the minute they come in.

smokinprice They sound great.

Ok I said I would post the pic. Came home early from a party next door to get it done. (Thanks for getting these old bones home early)

post-15490-1293245453_thumb.jpg

I didn't say all would be easily seen, Just said I would take a pic of the pile. :hyst:

And no I am not telling you who gets what. Just have to wait and see when it is over.

God bless you all !!

Ok!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

IBRB your flies arrived today. Wow what a beauty of a set.

I can see how the fish are going to like our fishables. I believe you all will recieve a great set of flies. If it continues the way it is going so far, I believe we could just put our fishable collection in a box and grab our gear and that is all we will need. Not bragging about our flies or anything. Just saying.

Smokinprice , those are some cracking flies you are tying up. Cannot wait. Another for our A-one collection.

Have a good one.

Thx Horseshoes. I got three more done tonight while Hufflehill and his woman were over to ring in the new year. Two more left. Takes a while to paint those dots. Four coats of pre sealer, four coats of base color, the dots and then four coats of gloss varnish. Glad you like them.

Horseshoes I've got a dozen crawdads tied up and a pile of Altoids on my tying desk so I guess I need a addy when you have time.