Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

How did you come up with your username??

I have always been interested in finding out how people came up with their username and if there is any special or random meaning behind it??? Mine is simple. I live in vegas and I am male :)

I know this has nothing to do with tying so.... Here is a fly I just randomly found on google to make it look like this has a purpose to be in the tying bench

2f8fle3jse2k8ffjr988s9fffj.jpg

I live in New Jersey, and I made this account like 2 years ago, and back then if you were "cool" or what not... You would wear shirts and hoodies saying NJ All Day! They are still popular today.

Also, Big E took my nightname I usually have because I'm 17 years old 6'6" and 256 pounds and my name is Evan, so people call me Big E but that's was takin...

I live in New Jersey, and I made this account like 2 years ago, and back then if you were "cool" or what not... You would wear shirts and hoodies saying NJ All Day! They are still popular today.

Also, Big E took my nightname I usually have because I'm 17 years old 6'6" and 256 pounds and my name is Evan, so people call me Big E but that's was takin...

wow never noticed you were only 17... Wish I started that young or younger!

17! :bugeyes: Man I wish I could tie like that at 17!

I run sprints in track and I was looking through an old track program, that my coach had from the 70's, and the sprinters were called Dashmen back then. I figured it sounded cooler than sprinter so why not.

It is said that the katana, the long sword used by samurai warriors, was the soul of the samurai. Always seemed like the ritual and love fly fishermen have for their fly rods was much the same. Then there is the Zen-like quality of casting, repeated practice resulting in an economy of motion and a certain fluid grace. But mostly it just sounds cool to say.

I run sprints in track and I was looking through an old track program, that my coach had from the 70's, and the sprinters were called Dashmen back then. I figured it sounded cooler than sprinter so why not.

Welcome to the forum!! Happy to see your first post in my topic :headbang:

well, I normally go by Redear, my all time favorite panfish, but when I registered here Redear was already taken so since I live in the hills of Indiana and have been called a redneck hillbilly by numerous people I just combined the two and became Hillbillyredear