Fly Tying
gaeronf

Dubbing Twister

I had that one evan and I seemed to get over excited and yes break my thread lol.. I use that mostly for my nymphs and smaller flies and been using the dubbit for larger flies and spinning deer hair. They work equally great for me. I think I just got the dubbit cause it stands up on the table, but happy with it. On the spinner set, what does the back end do? why does it have the groove??? Mine did not come with instructions so??

I have just got the dubit tool..

I love it

kdf8jfefefneednrjnfedfnn22.gif

I use to have that one, but then i moved onto this one...

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/cgi-bin/item/O...air-Packer.html

I like it a lot, have had it for about 1 year, and its easy to use, and spins nicely, the one thing you gotta check is that you dont spin it to much or you'll break your thread. So it takes some getting use to be i love it.

Going to have to get me one of those and mr vegas did you make that our is it store bought

Bryon - have had it about 3 years i think. Still enjoy using it. I know what you mean. Sometimes the "new" wears off after a while, but I'm very satisfied with this tool.