Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Crackleback

Another Soft Hackle Swap

:scooter: :thumbsup:

Mailed flies out this morning, I used delivery confirmation. Please let me know when you receive them? Thanks!

flytyman1

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be out of town the next couple days and then again the second half of next week. So if you need my address, today or Sunday/Monday might be your best bet.

-Mike

Houndog's flies came while I was away. The winged version works great so I'm guessing the softy version might be even better. There's gonna be some sore trout lips from these things. Thanks for all the extra's.

-Mike

Kbranch's Frost Bites came today. They look great. I bet they'll work especially well in stained water. Thanks so much for the extras.

-Mike

Stewart's Spiders in the mail tomorrow AM. This is probably the ugliest pattern around, but it's been catching fish (a lot of fish) for

150 years. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks for hosting this one. Anxious to see everyone's work.

Chase Creek's flies came yesterday. Good job on the Stewart's. It's one of the few flies that catches more fish than fishermen. Thanks so much for all the extras.

-Mike

The due date is almost here and I have 9 out of the 12 sets. We've got a really great set so far and it would be fantastic if all of the flies arrived on time. So.... Are the last three of you almost done with your flies?

-Mike

Rich's flies came today. They look nice and consistent. I have everyone's flies except for Student4ever and John Ski. I sent them a PM seeing what's going on so hopefully they get back to me since the due date is Thursday.

-Mike

Today is the due date. John Ski still hasn't responded to my PM's so I guess he's a drop out. Student4ever's should be in the mail and arriving in the next couple days. Once his show up I'll take pictures of them all, sort them and get them right back out.

-Mike

Bummer about John.... But good news to hear they will be in mail soon ^_^ You can have John's flies.

I agree - keep the extras.

Student4ever's flies came today. Thanks for all of the extras. I'll get pics of them over the weekend and mail them back out on Monday.

-Mike