Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Hopper/Dropper Swap

Flies are tied. Next step is to rig. Mine will be rigged to fish. Can I get a an addy to get this off by the weekend. Trying to build a good name in the forum. My first few swaps.

post-31160-1297303084_thumb.jpg

post-31160-1297303130_thumb.jpg

post-31160-1297303181_thumb.jpg

Since I'm tying up some Royal Wulffs for the Reverse Dry Swap, figured I tie up a few more for this one. So my Dry will be a Royal Wulff

Mailed out the flies today.

Sorry about posting on the wrong swap. Better start watching what I'm doing. :wallbash:

so my partridge and orange soft hackles are done and im just about done with the irrisistable stimulators .... just so ya know ....

post-31314-1297485841_thumb.jpg

Eastern Fly has signed up via PM. WELCOME to the swap, Eastern Fly.

We still have 4 more spots left. If any of you know of someone who might be interested, please get in touch with them and let them know about the swap.

Thanks

BB

Hey, BB, what's this swap thing y'all are doing?

J/k, got space for me? I always like your swaps....some sort of hopper/cricket/beetle/damsel with a chironomid dropper, if that's ok...

PK

Hey, BB, what's this swap thing y'all are doing?

J/k, got space for me? I always like your swaps....some sort of hopper/cricket/beetle/damsel with a chironomid dropper, if that's ok...

PK

I'm going to leave that up to each swapper. If you use a full length of leader, then it will be ready to fish. But my real goal in the this is to learn some different methods of adding a dropper to the normal leader/fly arrangement. There are several ways to do this. And hopefully we won't all do it the same way.

Take care

BB

That's perfect, PK! And, hey, it's great to have you back in one of my swaps! Where you been hiding?

Take Care

BB

Let's see, last April, ruptured disc in the c-spine, then physical therapy, then goose season, then duck season, then deer season, duck season, late goose season, and here we are!