Fly Tying
Horseshoes

Dry Fly Reversal Swap

rich5665 I knew if I cast my line down river and under that maple I would hook ya. Welcome you swap junkie.

Now I believe I have 4 spots left to cast for. Yup. Yup.

You gotta click the car to get the crank going. :hyst:

post-15490-1297277506_thumb.png

It was hard to resist. I'm already in 7 swaps just for March. But the Royal Wulff is my favorite fly, so I was surprised that no one had selected it.

It was hard to resist. I'm already in 7 swaps just for March. But the Royal Wulff is my favorite fly, so I was surprised that no one had selected it.

Rich,

I'll swap you the CDC Olive Caddis if you want a little quicker tie (if it's alright with Horseshoes :) )

John

Rich,

I'll swap you the CDC Olive Caddis if you want a little quicker tie (if it's alright with Horseshoes :) )

John

That's okay, I'm looking forward to tying them.

Swap might not be full, but you can count on me. My Humpy's are tied and lookin sharp. They can be shipped tomorrow if I get the addy tonight. Californians aren't the only ones that tie dry. Canadian trout like those top water files too. Hopefully these Canadian flies can fish those warm waters.

post-31160-1297302456_thumb.jpg

If there is anyone that wants to tie two patterns that is ok. I have no problems with that. I will leave it open for awhile yet, if we don't fill the spots don't worry your extras will be sent back to you.

We have only 4 spots left and it is early days yet. :headbang:

If you will accept another one from california I will try my hand at the Pail Morning Thorax Dun.

trout_patrol your flies have arrived and they are a piece of art. WOW everyone...you will like these, fish food for sure. :headbang: