Fly Tying
kbranch

Trout Dry Fly Swap

good to hear they are on their way. I will let you know when they have been recieved, can't wait to see the results.

Really cool EHC ... cant wait to fish it

Mine are all done and i will send them out on monday or tuesday

post-31314-1297486909_thumb.jpg

Left the hackle long .... i like to twitch it and toos mends that lift the fly outa the water just a little bit to make it look like a GD whose wings havnt dried yet and cant get off the water

The army is ready to go :yahoo:

post-31314-1297487019_thumb.jpg

Now, can someone give me an idea of how to package them so the wings and hackle dont get ruined in the mail??

dave19.

Flies look great, great extended bodies.

I put mine in a empty hook box and picked up a brown envelope with bubble wrap on the inside at the dollar store (Cheaper then post office). You get three for a dollar. I picked up some blank labels to write address. That way I can reuse the envelope. Also I spoke with the clerk at the post office and if the package is only 3/4 of an inch thick that is the cheapest way to ship.

Hope this helps,

Trout Patrol

glad to hear everyone is getting their flies completed! and mailing them out soon. I recieved Johnny Utah's Flies today they are the first to arrive and they look awsome! great job. can't wait to see the rest of them.

Kevin

flies went out today .... threw some extras in ... they are the ones that dont look like the others

Thanks for hosting

Question ya'll.

I just went to the post office to try to mail these bad boys out, but the mail lady said that I couldn't purchase a stamp for a return trip because of having to get canadian postage. Did anyone else have this problem?

Question ya'll.

I just went to the post office to try to mail these bad boys out, but the mail lady said that I couldn't purchase a stamp for a return trip because of having to get canadian postage. Did anyone else have this problem?

PM Sent