Fly Tying
NJ All Day

Sylvester Nemes Soft Hackle Swap...

Swap Is Full!

Hello everyone, Due to the recent passing of Sylvester Nemes a soft hackle king. I have decided to do a swap in honor of him.

Standard swap rules apply for the first twelve to speak up...

- Self-addressed stamped envelope and toe tags on your flies to me

- Due date is April 15

There will be 13 tiers total so thats 12 flies each...

Here is a list of some of the flies that you could tie...

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=57527

Taking tiers from all around the globe. If you have problems with return postage just send me a

pm and we'll work things out.

Also PM when you need an address

1)NJ All Day- Pheasant Tail- Done

2)Chase Creek- Starling and Herl- Arrived

3)Gregfred- March Brown Spider- Arrived

4)Johny Utah- Green and Partridge (full thorax)- Arrived

5)Redneck Fly- Partridge and Orange- Arrived

6)JohnP- Classic Partridge and Yellow (full thorax)- Arrived

7)Sjo- Sly's Midge

8)Trout_Patrol- Grouse and Orange- Arrived

9)Robert M- Olive and Herl- Arrived

10)Jburge- Iron Blue Dun- Arrived

11)ibrb- TBD- Arrived

12)Yetavon- Cumberland- Arrived

13)Crackleback- Tup's Indispensable- Arrived

I'm in with a March Brown Spider but can you also have a "backup" for me because I have ordered hooks but they have not arrived yet so I may not be able to, although i most likely will be able to.

I'm in ill give you a pattern tomarrow I just need to be sure your not in canada my post office is making it realy hard to give a return envolope with postage

by the way ill start a new topic but what the heck are you guys using for toe tags im using labble stickers and it is a huge pain in the butt

I am in. I'll do the classic partridge and yellow with fur thorax. I just got some Pearsall's marabou silk floss from J. Stockard and I am eager to give it a try. Thanks for doing this; I would have, but I am already running a soft hackle swap.

I would like to be in. I got a DVD from Mr Nemes and I will search it for a pattern. That is if you take European tiers. I can't buy stamps for return postage, so we must work something out regarding a compensation for you!

Sjo

I'm in ill give you a pattern tomarrow I just need to be sure your not in canada my post office is making it realy hard to give a return envolope with postage

by the way ill start a new topic but what the heck are you guys using for toe tags im using labble stickers and it is a huge pain in the butt

Im in New Jersey so you should be fine with that. And for toe tags I usually just go on the computer and go to Microsoft Word and type up My username, and pattern, sometimes I'll put a recipe of the fly also.

I would like to be in. I got a DVD from Mr Nemes and I will search it for a pattern. That is if you take European tiers. I can't buy stamps for return postage, so we must work something out regarding a compensation for you!

Sjo

I'll send you a PM.

I'm in with a March Brown Spider but can you also have a "backup" for me because I have ordered hooks but they have not arrived yet so I may not be able to, although i most likely will be able to.

You got plenty of time.