Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
gaeronf

Record Fly Tying.

How do you guys record your fly tying? Can you post a picture of your set up? I just can't figure out a good way. :bugeyes: :wallbash:

Permission to be utterly ridiculous silly? Ok excellent! here is a funk 45 i tied up :P

J/k my tying area doubles as a home office so i just take all my tying gear out of there boxes and then tie, when finished i put it all away and vacuum.

I think there are a few threads around with pictures of peoples benches.

post-29540-1300047624_thumb.jpg

IDK if i made this that clear. But I wanted a picture of how you guys position your camera to record videos, if that makes sense.

IDK if i made this that clear. But I wanted a picture of how you guys position your camera to record videos, if that makes sense.

He was just pulling your leg a little. You made yourself clear.

Don't knock it, I caught a 17lb walleye on a 45 by Franki Valle. CD's are shinier and better for Northerns on a fly rod. They don't cast well.

Send a message to ellet, he used to do a lot of recording and posting of videos, though I am not sure it was always videos he filmed or recorded..

How do you guys record your fly tying? Can you post a picture of your set up? I just can't figure out a good way. :bugeyes: :wallbash:

:blink: :P

pcac.jpg