Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

May swap club

today brought 3 awesome sets of flies crackleback those nymphs are sweet I love the color on the legs bertgwen with a great set of copper johns I love the use of the purple bead for the head and salmonid with a prince nymph made for a king

Time may be our invention to keep everything from happening at once, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. The nymphs will be in the mail today. I have been developing a new damsel pattern and I am sending the developmental stages. So they are slightly different from each other. But so far they fish like them!

Frank

Frank's flies arrived today and you guys are going to love em these are some great damsels I will be sorting the flies and mailing them back on Monday

Thanks for the extras Frank

Also I am going to be sending you all 2 sets from Mr. Vegas that I have here from Feb and March

Paul

I have tried to mail today, Canada Post are on strike. I do not want to drop from the swap so I will try to get over the border to mail, or I am coming up to Gates Lodge at the end of the month and will try to get them to you then.

Steve

Paul

I have tried to mail today, Canada Post are on strike. I do not want to drop from the swap so I will try to get over the border to mail, or I am coming up to Gates Lodge at the end of the month and will try to get them to you then.

Steve

Steve, Harper has just announced that he will legislate PO workers back to the job with in 48 hours.

I am going to get someone to mail them in the US, my neighbour works there, will get them in the mail over the next day or 2.

Steve