Fly Tying
Horseshoes

Dubbing Swap Invitational

It seems another swapper didn't receive their flies. This is a first for me swapping. Postal workers in 2 different countries are enjoying a couple of fantastic set of flies. May the skeeters swarm everytime they tie on your flies.:ph34r: :angry: They say it happens in swaps but it doesn't mean it is not still a bummer. Sorry swappers, you didn't deserve that. I want to thank everyone for participating and making it a fun swap.

That's a real bummer!

But thanks for your Persistence 'shoes... Maybe now it's time to really 'go postal'!

It has to be on my end. what are the chances that two different countries can loose a packet from the same destination. It only stands to reason that it would be within the country of origin. I will make a complaint to the P.O. just to give them the heads up. Does make you weary though.

That's a real bummer!

But thanks for your Persistence 'shoes... Maybe now it's time to really 'go postal'!

Fly_fischa finally recieved his flies, unbelievable. Just wanted everyone to know that I have had my faith restored..well..most of it anyways. Thanks for the heads up fischa..

I couldn't wait for the mail to arrive today. Since Fly_Fishcha got his, I just knew mine would be in the box today, but no joy. No sign of them. Such is life.

Take care

BB