Fly Tying
troutguy

Midge Swap

Please let me thank each of you for a great swap. Everyone got their flies in, the flies were all great. I am heading to Montana next week and will be trying them out. Please let me know when you get your flies. Djgunter, I mailed yours for as inexpensive as I could. You have like $11 change coming back at you. I reused a padded envelope to save cost. Thanks again for joining from Hong Kong. Where do you get those big eyes for the streamers you sent?

Great job everyone. I see now that I gave a long way to go to even get close to where everyone else is at. I will love the journey though!

Yea no problem & I appreciated the invite. Next swap i'll send you a bunch of those eyes and some more s baitfish streamers if you want. The eyes are from Japan. Thanks everyone!!

Please let me thank each of you for a great swap. Everyone got their flies in, the flies were all great. I am heading to Montana next week and will be trying them out. Please let me know when you get your flies. Djgunter, I mailed yours for as inexpensive as I could. You have like $11 change coming back at you. I reused a padded envelope to save cost. Thanks again for joining from Hong Kong. Where do you get those big eyes for the streamers you sent?

Good question. I have never used it to fish. I found anpattern like it online, but it did not have the recipe or how to fish it. I adjusted so that I could use the materials that I had. A friend told me that he has fought some with it, but I dont know how.

Woohoo! Got my flies in the mail. Awesome job guys & a great swap overall. Thanks for the $11 back as well - it's going into my next swap whenever that may be.

- Dan

Thank you all for a great drama free swap. I was away this last week fishing Montana for the first time. Fishing was great.