Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
LotechJoe

Howdy Y'all

I'd just like to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I go by the name LotechJoe. I am a bank teller from Eastern Washington, but most of my fishing is done in Northern Idaho. I love the St Joe River with it's Native Westslope Cutthroat. I also enjoy fishing the North Fork of the Coeur d' Alene River. (pronounce Cord-A-Lane) I came to this site via a posting on another site; www.flyanglersonline.com . I came here to find Carl's postings about building a bamboo rod for a fly tying give-away. I must say, his postings are the most complete and easy to follow instructions for building a bamboo rod I've ever seen. I absolutely love to fish bamboo, and have rebuilt a few. But until now, I've never considered building one from culm. Big time KUDOS to Carl. For now, my goals are to become a better fly tyer. I think I may have found just the right site. Forgive me for my ramblings, but I think I'm going to enjoy being here.

Thanks,

LotechJoe

Thanks steeldrifter,

I have a question. On the left side panel of my post, it states I am a Bait Fisherman. I would like to change that as fast as I can! Can you tell me how?

thanks,

Welcome to the site Lotech You will enjoy it here. (Reply with a thanks and thats 1 more).

Tim

Welcome Joe

Where in Eastern Wa? I am from Lake Chelan. I fish the lake and many rivers in the surounding areas. Right now I am fishin the Methow for steelies.