Fly Tying
B-rad

Super deal on Jungle Cock capes!!

Ok I'm in the process of setting up my own web store (open now but will not be how I really want it till about this time next year) www.limestoneflies.com. Anyway I've been talking with a supplier for jungle cock. He is giving me what I think is a pretty good deal on Grade A and Super Grade. However I Don't need the quanities that he wants me to purchase right now, so I was seeing if any one here wanted in. The prices would be $50 USD for grade A and $70 USD for Super grade. that will also cover the shipping cost to you. I figure that I will need about 10 people to make it worth my while so Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. He is planing to have the capes for me at the beginging of January so once I recieve them I ship to those of you have payed me.

cheers

Brad

user posted image

user posted image

B-Rad sounds like a good price. Will/Can you ship to Canada?

And do you take Paypal as form of payment? Gonna check out your website.

Good luck with your venture!!

Damian

pay pal is what I use right now I will surly shipp to canada (thats were I'm from) The site is pretty basic till i get the funds and supplies to do it right

Sweet, and the site looks good! Looking forward to it's completion.

B-RAD put me down for a super grade cape @ $70.00 USD Just PM me with all the details after xmas when you get the shipment in. I have a birthday coming up in January so it's a great excuse to get a new cape, my old one is getting low on good eyes. I'm needing a good cape for presentation grade flies, my old cape I'll keep for fishing flies.

Just give me a buzz. Hey where abouts in Canada??

Cheers,

CBS

Hello guys

I do not want to make anyone wary of joining in to this "group purchase" because i am sure that this is probably all on the up and up and it seems like a very good deal.

With that said i do simply have to follow our protocol and publicly make it known that the flytyingforum.com is not to be held responsible for any problems that could possibly arise from this purchase as it is not a site sponsored or endorsed purchase.

Thanks

SD

i'm interested in the regular grade A for US$50

as others have said pm or email me once you get them theni will send the money through paypal

mostly want them for inlays on my rods and some tying of course

Shoe,

I'm in for splitting a super if no one else has taken you up on the offer....if they have, then I'll spring for a reg A.....please take this a a firm commitment, I can get the funding to appropriate parties ASAP.....

QUOTE (LigonierA1 @ Dec 6 2004, 08:35 AM)
Shoe,
I'm in for splitting a super if no one else has taken you up on the offer....

Good deal