Fly Tying
kimjensen

Fly tiers on youtube

Your English is great. Better than McPhails!

The more you listen to Davie the easier he becomes to understand...only a few phrases of his baffle me now. He and Hans are my 2 favorites now...

I love (subscribe) to Davie McPhails Youtube and to Tightline Productions - I really have enjoyed several of their video's and in particular, the Matt Grobert flies like the Pumpkin head midge and Matts Gnat.

I've got about 100 videos on there if you're interested...

I just looked at a couple of your youtube vid's, very nice.

I liked the Bird's Nest, you made it seem very easy and simple to tie.

Thanks.

Check out FlyFishVideo's Channel. He films tiers at various FFF Conclaves around the country. Some very good tiers and flys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyFishVideo

That is just awesome, i can just put it on and watch like tv, very kool!

I love watching Davie Mcphail vids, I don't have a problem with his accent, but, my Grandad was Highlands Scottish, so as far as accents go in Scotland, I only have problems with Glaswegian xD

I really enjoy Hans Stephenson's videos. He has some really neat patterns and the videos are easy to follow, you can check the videos out at www.flyfishsd.com also.

How about the really bad videos?

Terrible camera work - hands blocking intricate maneuvers or moving off camera; black shirt background with black flies and blackened fingernails; and ambient noise like cats screeching or banter by prebuscent adolescents... OR worse yet, background music selected by the neighborhood pot head, devotee of battling banjos, or new ager. Brrrrr!

Actually I am in awe of the pro quality of most flytying videos. They really raise the bar high for the amateurs out there.

Rocco