Fly Tying

Swap Box Part 2

There might be a delay on getting it sent out. NIS just showed up and did a raid on my place. They found a family of illegal imigrants stowed away in the bax.

Is that where they went! They have been trying to sneek away for weeks! laugh.gif

BFR

Well i recieved the box today....I would like to thank you all for taken part in this round.....I sure hope that everyone enjoyed it...

Now i would like to ask this of ya all............Who had the bright idea to include their Friday night party hat,or there one and only date magnet. hysterical.gif I heard the rumor that it came from SD........Talk about a clown biggrin.gif I think he slipped it in by mistake.......SD just say the word and i'll make the proper arrangements to get it back to you hysterical.gif We all know you are good for a couple of laughs now and then,But damm just came to me that it had to be you,that was you on the corner ttrying to make a few bucks the other day with a clown wigg on hysterical.gif hysterical.gif pimp.gif we just wub.gif you man hysterical.gif hysterical.gif .

Again thanks guys,we just might do this again if there is interest still by the members....

Rick tt

Again thanks guys,we just might do this again if there is interest still by the members....

YES, PLEASE!!!

PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE!!!

yahoo.gif

keep it deep,

whippersnapper

Stop blaming Steve for that wig. That thing came from me. I saw it at the Rid Aid after Halloween for around $0.99 and I could not pass it up (all these colors). I used it for a pike fly swap on this board a while ago. The rejects from the swap flies caught me many small/large mouth bass. Try it, it is not that bad. If there is going to be another round of swap box I'm in.

Regards to all,

David

See...I get blamed for eveything around this place rolleyes.gif

Although I will admit I did put it on and chased my cat all over the house with it, he wasnt to amused bugeyes.gif hysterical.gif

if you guys decide to do another material swap someone please email or Pm me to let me know so i can jump into it. i went thru some things here and found a crap load of stuff i can likely fill a box with myself alone. i really big box would leave from here. a really really big box.

Bud

I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play

I W A N N A P L A Y Y Y Y Y !!!!!! crying.gif

much stuff..must leave...want new stuff.

Feeeessssssssshhhhh.