Fly Tying
dontheo

HAIR WEAVING CRAZE

Nope barely started, My daughter is a professional fashion designer and figures its her for at least 6 years.

Maybe where your at in Canada but here in the states it is pretty much dead now. Last summer you could pluck 15 saddle hackle from a $3 strung saddle pack and easily without even a question get $20-$40 for just those 15 cheap feathers from it on ebay. Now the same thing sits with a max of .99 bid if any bids at all on ebay. Necks that where selling for $250-$450 and up are now back down to the normal $50-$65 range. The fade is definitely over. All you have to do to see why is go to Walmart and look in the "fashion jewelery" aisle. They now sell a box that has a long grizzly feather with some other feathers and other sparkly accents on it for $9.99

No offense Panama Red. :) If I had the looks to carry it off but I'd look more like a gypsie and that doesn't carry any reverence round these parts!!!

Nope barely started, My daughter is a professional fashion designer and figures its her for at least 6 years.

Maybe where your at in Canada

Nah...he is where I am, and its mostly dead here....still a few people clinging to it, but I suspect by fall, it will be completely gone.

There use to be a time where Black women only wore straight hair to avoid the “afro” look, but now that natural hair is being embraced, people are kicking it up with curly looks.