Fly Tying
brad432

Making my fly tying station

another thang you can do is hang some pegboard on the wall behind you desk, youll be able to hang a lot of your material elliminating the need for a large desk and so many storage boxes

I always thought one of these roll top desks would be nice. They have a bunch of small storage drawers that would be perfect for storing fly tying supplies. I tried to upload a picture but it says im to new... or I havent posted enough.. Google roll top desk and a few pics will pop up.

Craigslist is a good option to use, I would look for a computer desk for is the corner is space is limited.

IKEA is awesome just to walk through and see what you can piece together to use.

I would also go to Lowes or Home Depot and look in their organizing section. Both of those stores have closeout and scratch and dent items for sale at greatly reduced prices. Yardsales and fleamarkets work wonders.

I just got a 4' wide door from work that I will most likely turn into a workbench

Craigs list there are always desks in good shape in the free section, at least in the central jersey area where I'm from. Good Luck