Fly Tying
djgunter

Adult Stonefly Swap

I was going to say Antarctica as a joke but thought it wouldn't be funny.....not far off was I?

Sure! The deadline is still July 29th. I hope that's good for you. Thanks

Dan

Sure! The deadline is still July 29th. I hope that's good for you. Thanks

Dan

Thank you, the date is fine, I'm on summer vacation :rolleyes:

I'll be tying a Little Brown Stone

Lazybugger....my friends kids spent a few winters and summers on the ice. They loved NZ. They have many friends there. I have always heard that NZ may be the prettiest place on Earth. The daughter always wanted to move there. The son is a fireman on the Marshall Islands now and the daughter is an EMT back in New York. They said Anartica wasn't bad, but I would know that there is no mail this time of year. :)

It really is a beautiful country and so relaxed easy going and friendly ... And the trout fishing is amazing so I am told, specially places like taupo and tongiriro ... Been here 16 years and loving it

Thought you might enjoy this.... Walked to the Postal this afternoon to mail off my flies and when it was my turn at the counter I placed the envelope on the counter. I waited, she smiled and I smiled. I realized that I had forgotten the address. So I took back the envelope and she took my butt out of the sling by saying that is because of the heat.

That may be but we know the difference don't we?