Fly Tying
Old Krow

Hello from MS Gulf Coast

Hello everyone. Been fly fishing for a while down here for Specs, Reds, and Flounder. Hoping to improve my fly tying a little and spend a little more time on the water.

Welcome Old Krow, lot's of tiers/ fishers on here from your neck o' the woods and surrounding states...

Murray

hello old crow. Im a beginner from Biloxi, Ms. been fly fishing for about three years but have just recently gotten into fly tying. bought my first kit from bass pro a couple weeks ago and im hooked!! glad to see some neighbors here. if you would like to contact me my email is [email protected]

Hey Old Krow, welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn about and hone your fly tying skills.

Where are you on the GC?

Um, you guys do realize that he posted his one & only post nearly 2 years ago? dry.png

LOL...well, I reckon I'm a day late and a dollar short. I just noticed it was highlighted and I'm trying to make a point to welcome all the newbies.

I wonder if he improved his tying skills by now.

Kirk, good question! I wonder why he only made that one post! sad.png

Like the others I was going to post a welcome until I noticed how old his post was. unsure.png

Well it would be good to know for us new fly tiers to see if he/she progressed on.