Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Taxon

Bait Fisherman? Hmmmm.

I think 10 posts gets you out of the "bait fisherman" category......The mod.s did that to encourage people to post.......

Thanks Mike*A

Thought I had the barb tear for life. unsure.gif

I must apologise, navigating the site I realise I have not introduced myself.

I am from Victoria, Australia and I am Flyfishing nut. If I did not need to work to eat. I would be on a water somewhere permanantly.

Cheers ph34r.gif

I think the Entomology Forum leans more toward activity in season. Granted, seasons don't start and stop per se, they just transition across the Equator. When the forum was discussed as to opening and involvement we expected anyone interested enough to pitch in as desired or experienced, rather than any of us running copyright infringement rings from our libraries. I don't think that idea has changed.

Looking forward to more activity in the forum this year. Welcome Aboard!

QUOTE (appalachian angler (tn.) @ Dec 31 2004, 12:54 AM)
Welcome aboard Taxon, Smuggler et al! IF you are into bugs, JasonN from this forum has a great site, if I might plug Dfix, TroutNut.com rolleyes.gif

A.A.

appalachian angler-

Yes, I certainly agree. Jason Neuswanger's Troutnut.com website is without equal on the internet for digital macro images of aquatic insects. And with his Compareware 1.0 application, you look at one of your own digital images, side by side, with one of his. Simply fantastic!