Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
762x39

Hi guys,,,,

New guy to the forum, from Bakersfield CA, just thought I would say hi before posting in anyone's thread.

If I ever say anything that offends you just let me know, I like to joke around, however Im not here to do anything but get along with everyone and learn what I can while sharing my own experiences.

New to fly fishing and got my gear to do some tying, been a lot of fun. Now that I think about it I gotta see if their is a buy and sell spot, I love getting home made flies.

Welcome to the forum - I hope you enjoy it. Don't worry too much about offending anybody with humor; this is a very laid-back group, and unlike a lot of other forums, civility is the rule here, rather than the exception. Except, of course, the saltwater section - there are some real crazies over there. Comes from drinking too much sea water on hot days.

Welcome to the forum - I hope you enjoy it. Don't worry too much about offending anybody with humor; this is a very laid-back group, and unlike a lot of other forums, civility is the rule here, rather than the exception. Except, of course, the saltwater section - there are some real crazies over there. Comes from drinking too much sea water on hot days.

lol see I like this already. So many stuffy forums on the web and just recently I found a shooting forum with great laid back people, looks like I lucked out again.

lol see I like this already. So many stuffy forums on the web and just recently I found a shooting forum with great laid back people, looks like I lucked out again.

Welcome great site here and lot`s of great folks...except that one loon ....Peter sumtinorother..... :lol:

Murray