Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - Foxy

nice bench.

i'll disagree with you Mike. i don't think there is a cat in the world that could pass up all those feathers and tinsel. now my tying area is stripped clean after every session. i even have to empty the trash can, because the kitten thinks that is fair game as well, lol.

now my tying area is stripped clean after every session. i even have to empty the trash can, because the kitten thinks that is fair game as well, lol.

No, we agree, Artimus. No one with a cat could leave all that stuff lying around.

Artimus ... I am agreeing with you. This bench is NOT in a house with a cat.

My cats would have pulled all that stuff to the ground, and then ripped it apart and spread it throughout the house.

i think we have the same taste in scrap catchers. i use a cake box with a side cut out. living true to my sig and keeping it real, lol.

Nice for sure but if it was mine it would be cluttered fast. I guess I'm just one of those cluttered desk cluttered mind types. I am curious about the photos on the blue pad though.