Fly Tying
rstout

Hatches Magazine

Got mine! I don't know how you do it. I thought the first issue was the best I'd ever seen, but every issue gets better. Keep up the great work!!

Very good indeed, some of those articles are nicely written - i enjoyed that photo essay very much.

Hate to be mr complainy pants but just a suggestion with content, i noticed there is only 1 article on saltwater - an absolute plethora of tyers on here making incredible SBS's that probably should be featured. Most of the content is squarely based on trout flies, there is nothing wrong with that but our season is now closed. Perhaps there should have been at least one salmon or steelhead feature seeing as it is Fall right now.

I just think that there needs to be a bit more diversity and perhaps a few more contributors, i know it is only possible to squeeze so much into an issue but it really is very trouty.

Mine arrived and is fabulous as usual. Kept it aside till I had a moment alone to savour.

Have 1 question...The Ghetto booty... do you leave the wire that is wrappped in step 12 on or do you remove it after the hansen has dried ?

I just received the latest copy and I love it.

Terje's flies (Dryfly Purist on this board) are outstanding!

But we knew that.

Mine arrived and is fabulous as usual. Kept it aside till I had a moment alone to savour.

Have 1 question...The Ghetto booty... do you leave the wire that is wrappped in step 12 on or do you remove it after the hansen has dried ?

Remove the wire.

thanks ..just wanted to be sure.

Remove the wire.

Norm, you ordered your magazine October 11th. As your confirmation email indicated it can take several weeks for delivery(as it does with all magazine subscriptions).