Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
firefight38

Greetings

Greetings, I really wish it wouldnt have taken me so long to find this sight!! Having retired from the fire/ems service a year and a half ago and moving from Mn. to Colorado ofcourse I had to take up flyfishing and tying. I have an extensive background tournament bass fishing, walleye, and musky. I thought I was addicted before!! Something very different took over the first time I had a flyrod in my hands here in Colorado. We have a home in Littleton and Silverthorne so I am extremely blessed to have the time and resources to fish some of te most beautiful waters in Colorado. After spending countless hours watching youtube videos I think things are starting to come together. Hopefully you guys and gals can help shorten the learning curve. Please dont get annoyed with some of rookiequestions. We also spend alot of time in Sannibel Fl. I purchased a 9wt just to chase snook in the surf also!!

Thanks in advance for your help and advice!!

Kent Scheel

Welcome....trout and salmon are nice, but, wait till you hook up to a snook... :lol: I'm a little jealous

Murray