Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sthrncomfort

Greetings from the Space Coast

Good Evening Everyone!

New guy from Florida checking in. I've recently started fly fishing and tying and have stumbled upon a wealth of information here which has been a big help in getting started.

Thank you to all of those who have posted the step by steps as I have been able to learn quite a bit in a short time through your efforts.

I hope to give back as I develop my skills, however I am far from the talent level that I have witnessed thus far.

One of my main focuses is to integrate my 3D printing hobbies to make useful tools and accessories into the fly thing world. As I progress I will do my best to provide as much information as I can about the process and the various items I create.

Cheers!

Welcome from a fellow Space Coaster (Melbourne)

Thanks P.G.

You'll be able to find me pretty easy from the screams as I slowly tangle myself into a ball with my fly line and fall out of the kayak around the Melbourne area.

Welcome, Space Coaster ... Deltona area represented here.

Oh, and the tangling yourself in fly line ... that doesn't happen slowly, it quickly follows the hook embedding itself in your ear.