Fly Tying
mcfluffchucker

10 inch 6/0 pike flies

That's a lot better Dave. Whatever your photo program is, it undoubtedly has an easy provision for resizing - 1000 pixels maximum works fine here. If you don't resize your pix, then everybody who views them has to, and it's a real pain.

That's a lot better Dave. Whatever your photo program is, it undoubtedly has an easy provision for resizing - 1000 pixels maximum works fine here. If you don't resize your pix, then everybody who views them has to, and it's a real pain.

thanks peter , i just did in in ms paint using the resize feature reduced it by 50% a couple of times. i didnt realise it was a problem till this post so i will use it in future for this forum thanks again folks

ahh OK here's a test one I've tried to re-size for the older anglers amongst us

SAM_0039 resize.JPG

Yes, thank you. Picture size probably isn't a problem for most on this site. But for me, well ... you know how you tell your Wife an 6 inch bass is really 10 inches long so she'll think everything that size is ten inches long? I guess I've been doing that so long that everything too large is hard for me to see. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, thank you for resizing pictures. And I must say, the guy in this picture looks just like a guy on YouTube that does video SBS's tying some pretty neat flies. He doesn't look quite the same since I've never seen the video guy with a ... what is that? A hot cross bun or something? biggrin.gif

Thats a filet of fish sandwhich straight from McDonalds Dave don't catch any fish he just ties gorgeous flies

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I mean dry.gif that's a mean thing to say, Riffle. I mean, look at his avatar! Black and white photo with a color pike photoshopped in ... proves he catches fish, no? rolleyes.gif